- Creator of UE4 and Unity assets including props, environment pieces, and characters for video games and other experiences
-Builder of high poly models to bake and low poly game resolution models to make topology and materials for game assets
• ZBrush - Creating high poly character and environment assets for video games.
• Maya - Creating UV Maps, low poly and hard surface character and environment assets for video games.
• Substance Painter/Designer - Creating materials, textures, and baking for character and environment assets.
• Marmoset Toolbag - Baking high poly models into low poly game models
• Interpret Conceptual Art into 3D Models - Projects developed throughout graduate work
• Virtual Reality - Working with Unreal and Unity engines to develop VR experiences and research test instrument
• Adobe Suite - Including Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, Flash, Lightroom, and Illustrator - Extensive use over several years
• UI Art - Creating 2D and 3D assets to use for UI such as Corss-Hairs, Health Bars, and Menu Screens
• Tiling/Pixel Sprite Design/2D Animation - Introduced to in classes, personal use for video games, joint projects, and for fun
• Figure drawing, character design, color theory, composition, concept art/multi-media, and promotional art - Extensive experience
• Pipeline and Workflow
• Teamwork and art lead positions
• Introduced to in FIEA classes - Rigging and skinning, 3D animation, Unreal Blueprints, lighting in Unreal, game analysis and theory, paper prototyping
• Other programs and computer languages - Internship, classwork, personal experience in - GameMaker 7, GamerMaker 8, and GameMaker Studio 1.4
• Introduced to 3D printing, Processing, Python using Pygame, C# within Unity